Why choose a private charter? Well, it’s a perfect way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or reunion, to hold a more unique work break-up, bucks’/hens’ night, have a family day out together, or just because….
It’s also about choice. Your choice. You get to choose:
- the place of departure (end of Yarra Street, Geelong OR St. Helen’s Ramp, North Geelong)
- the time of departure (do you want to leave later and sleep in or follow the tides and leave earlier?)
- who is on the boat with you (only take your best-best mates…or favourite family members…or even have the ENTIRE boat to yourself!)
- what fish we target (do you want to drift for whiting or chase snapper?)
- where we go (fish not biting? you can choose to move somewhere else…or do you have a favourite spot?)
- chase dolphins! (got kids on board? On calm days, we can sometimes find pods of dolphins!)
- what food we serve (don’t like BBQ sausages? Allergic to pizza? We work with you for the food)
- what drinks we stock in the bar (why leave it up to chance?)
- even the channel of the radio (rock, golden oldies, country & western?)
Currently, until the 23rd November, due to Coronavirus restrictions, we are unable to take more than 10 people per trip which means you can charter the boat for just $800!
From 23rd November onwards, assuming the restrictions ease, a charter for up to 20 people would cost $1400.