Why choose a private charter? Well, it’s a perfect way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or reunion, to hold a more unique work break-up, bucks’/hens’ night, have a family day out together, or just because….
It’s also about choice. Your choice. You get to choose:
*the place of departure (end of Yarra Street, Geelong OR St. Helen’s Ramp, North Geelong)
*the time of departure (do you want to leave later and sleep in or follow the tides and leave earlier?)
*who is on the boat with you (only take your best-best mates…or favourite family members…or even have the ENTIRE boat to yourself!)
*what fish we target (do you want to drift for whiting or chase snapper?)
*where we go (fish not biting? you can choose to move somewhere else…or do you have a favourite spot?)
*chase dolphins! (got kids on board? On calm days, we can sometimes find pods of dolphins!)
*what food we serve (don’t like BBQ sausages? Allergic to pizza? We work with you for the food)
*what drinks we stock in the bar (why leave it up to chance?)
*even the channel of the radio (rock, golden oldies, country & western?)
Private charter pricing:
• 3-hr private charter for up to 12 people $1000
• 4-hr private charter for up to 20 people $1400
• 5-hr private charter for up to 12 people $1400
• 5-hr private charter for up to 20 people $1800
• 6-hr private charter for up to 12 people $1800
• 6-hr private charter for up to 20 people $2300
• 8-hr private charter for up to 12 people $2300
• 8-hr private charter for up to 20 people $3000
* We do not offer 3-hr charters for up to 20 people nor 4-hr charters for up to 12 people.
* Children and babies are included in the headcount (even tiny ones), so the maximum number of passengers we can take is still 20.
* If you book a private charter “up to 12 people” and end up with extra people, they can be added into your booking at an additional cost.
* A deposit of $500 is required for any charter under $2000 to secure the date with the remainder due on the day.
* A deposit of $1000 is required for any charter over $2000 to secure the date with the remainder due on the day.
* Our cancellation policy is 72 hours before departure for a refund of the deposit. Cancellations within 72 hours of departure will result in a forfeit of the deposit.